Procurement Services Group
What We Do
The Procurement Services Group purchases all the goods/ services and prepares all Requests for Proposals and Contracts for the Connecticut General Assembly and Legislative Commissions in compliance with Connecticut law and the CGA Procurement Code.
Procurement Services - Purchasing Group
|Tina Roy, Senior Purchasing Officer||(860) 240‑0117|
|Lori Grayson, Purchasing||(860) 240‑0116|
Procurement Services - Contracting Group
|Tina Nadeau Mohr, Contracting Supervisor||(860) 240‑0124|
|Elizabeth Ferruggiaro, Contracting||(860) 240‑1325|
|Eric Crockett, Contracting||(860) 240‑0349|
The Procurement Group provides consists of Purchasing and Contracting staff who provide the following services:
- Conduct Vendor Demonstrations
- Ensure procurements comply with State statues and the CGA Procurement Code
- Review invoices for compliance with contracts
- Utilize State Contracts, WSCA/ NASPO and GSA contracts and other cooperative contracts to provide alternative procurement strategy options, when applicable;
- Resolve Contract disputes
Purchasing Staff provides the following services:
- Issues purchase orders
- Obtains competitive pricing as needed
- Purchase of commodities under State contracts and GSA contracts
- Purchase of goods and services typically valued less than $10,000
- Drafts contracts for goods and services typically valued less than $10,000
- Rental and maintenance agreements for office machines (copy machines, mailing equipment, etc.)
Contracting Staff provides the following specific services:
- Drafts Requests for Information,
- Drafts Request for Proposals and Request for Bids,
- Drafts Contracts for goods/services over $10,000,
- Purchases of goods/services over $10,000,
- Attends vendors demonstrations
- Background Check
- Certificate of Liability Insurance Form
- Certification Form
- Certified Payroll
- CHRO Contract Compliance Form
- Consulting Agreement Affidavit
- DOL Contractor Wage Certification
- DRS Tax Exemption Certificate
- Gift and Campaign Certification
- Iran Certification
- Nondiscrimination Certification
- Notice to Contractors of Campaign Contribution and Soliciation Limitations Form
- Prevailing Wage Certified Payroll
- Proof of Authorization
- Standard Wage Certified Payroll Forms
- Vendor Profile Form
- W-9 Form
Q. How can a vendor become registered as a small and minority business?
A. Please refer to the following hyper-link : Department of Administrative Services Supplier Diversity.
Q. How a vendor receive notifications regarding when new bids/RFPs are issued?
A. Please refer to the following hyper-link: Create a New Account. New vendors will be notified automatically when new bids/RFPs are issued once a vendor creates a New Account on the Department of Administrative Services portal.
Q. What does it mean for a vendor to become prequalified and how can a vendor apply?
A. Please refer to the Department of Administrative Services Contractor Prequalification Facts link.
- DAS CT Portal Instructions
- DAS Vendor Communication Guidelines
- General Letter 71