Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 1085
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING SUICIDE PREVENTION.
To establish the Connecticut Suicide Advisory Board in statute and require continuing medical education regarding suicide prevention.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/29/2021 Cheeseman, Holly, State Representative
- 03/29/2021 Connecticut Department of Public Health
- 03/29/2021 Delphin-Rittmon, Miriam, Commissioner-Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- 03/29/2021 Dorantes, Vanessa, Commissioner-Dept. of Children and Families
- 03/29/2021 DuFore, Marcia, Executive Director-Amplify, Inc.
- 03/29/2021 Flaherty, Kathy, Executive Director-CT Legal Rights Project
- 03/29/2021 Irr Dagle, Ann-Brian Dagle Foundation
- 03/29/2021 Kleinhans, John
- 03/29/2021 Ludlum, Cathy
- 03/29/2021 Mendelsohn, Stephen
- 03/29/2021 Sovronsky, Howard, Chief Behavioral Health Officer-CCMC
- 03/29/2021 Steen, Thomas
- 03/29/2021 Winjum, Lisa-NAMI CT