Raised S.B. No. 1054
Session Year 2021
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A STATE HOME HEALTH AND HOSPICE OMBUDSMAN.
To appoint a state ombudsman to monitor and respond to complaints and concerns regarding home health care and hospice care.
Public Hearing Testimony
Human Services Committee
- 03/25/2021 AARP Connecticut
- 03/25/2021 Fay, Janine, President-CEO-VNA Community Healthcare and Hospice
- 03/25/2021 Follis, Nancy
- 03/25/2021 Holt, Kathleen, Associate Director- Attorney-Center for Medicare Advocacy
- 03/25/2021 Painter, Mairead, State Long-Term Care Ombudsman-Dept. of Aging and Disability Services
- 03/25/2021 Sellman, Coco, Founder - CEO-Allume Home Care
- 03/25/2021 Sellman, Coco
- 03/25/2021 Shaw, Cary
- 03/25/2021 Werner, Michael, Law - Policy Fellow-CWCSEO
- 03/25/2021 Wodatch, Tracy, President - CEO-CT Association for Healthcare at Home