Raised S.B. No. 1048
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING REIMBURSEMENTS FOR CERTAIN COVERED HEALTH BENEFITS.
To require certain health insurers, preferred provider networks and other entities to include certain provisions in contracts with health care providers regarding reimbursement for certain covered health benefits.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 03/18/2021 Connecticut Hospital Association-Opposed
- 03/18/2021 Connecticut State Medical Society-Comments- Feedback
- 03/18/2021 CT Association of Health Plans-Comments- Feedback
- 03/18/2021 Doolittle, Ted, Healthcare Advocate-CT Office of the Healthcare Advocate-Supports
- 03/18/2021 Hartford HealthCare-Opposed SB 1048
- 03/18/2021 Hartford HealthCare-Opposed
- 03/18/2021 Looney, Martin, Senator-Connecticut General Assembly-Supports