Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 973
Session Year 2021
AN ACT STRENGTHENING THE VOICE OF RESIDENTS AND FAMILY COUNCILS.
To require input from residents councils and family councils at long-term care facilities on any state-wide policies affecting living conditions for residents of such facilities.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/09/2021 Aranha, Jean Mills, Managing Attorney-CT Legal Services
- 03/09/2021 Doroghazi, Anna-AARP Connecticut
- 03/09/2021 Flaherty, Kathleen, Executive Director-CT. Legal Rights Project, Inc
- 03/09/2021 Marcella, Valerie
- 03/09/2021 McCarty, Kathleen, State Representative - 38th District-CT State House of Representatives
- 03/09/2021 Morelli, Mag, President-LeadingAge Conn.
- 03/09/2021 Osten, Cathy, Senator-CT General Assembly
- 03/09/2021 Painter, Mairead, Long Term Care Ombudsman-Dept of Aging and Disability Services
- 03/09/2021 SCPRC
- 03/09/2021 Seifel, David-DSS
- 03/09/2021 Werner, Michael, Law and Policy Fellow-CWCSEO