Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 961
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING CERTAIN SEWAGE DISPOSAL SYSTEMS AND ALTERNATIVE SEWAGE TREATMENT SYSTEMS.
To increase to ten thousand gallons per day the maximum capacity of certain subsurface sewage disposal systems and alternative on-site sewage treatment systems over which the Department of Public Health has jurisdiction.
Public Hearing Testimony
Planning and Development Committee
- 03/05/2021 Brown, Lori, Executive Director-CT League of Conservation Voters-Certain Sewage Disposal Oppose
- 03/05/2021 Charamut, Alicea, Executive Director-Rivers Alliance of Connecticut
- 03/05/2021 CT Department of Public Health-Certain Sewage Disposal Support
- 03/05/2021 Dykes, Katie, Commissioner-Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- 03/05/2021 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-COST
- 03/05/2021 Hamzy, Donna, Advocacy-CCM
- 03/05/2021 Miner, Margaret, Environmental Consultant-Alt Sewage Systems