Raised S.B. No. 923
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING REVIEW OF ANIMAL CRUELTY LAWS BY THE CONNECTICUT SENTENCING COMMISSION.
To require the Connecticut Sentencing Commission to review the animal cruelty laws in this state and other states and make recommendations, if any, to the legislature for changes to state laws.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/12/2021 Basile, Jo-Anne, Exec. Dir.-CT Votes for Animals
- 03/12/2021 Borer, Dorinda, Rep.-115th Assembly District
- 03/12/2021 Dept. Of Agriculture
- 03/12/2021 Harris, Stephanie, J., Sr. Legislative Affairs Manager-ALDF
- 03/12/2021 Hornish, Annie, CT Senior State Director-The Humane Society of the United States
- 03/12/2021 Klarides-Ditria, Nicole, Rep.-105th Assembly District
- 03/12/2021 Maulucci, Laurie-CFDRDO
- 03/12/2021 McConney - Moore, Kelly, Interim Senior Policy Councel-ACLU
- 03/12/2021 Ober, JD, Stacey-American Kennel Club
- 03/12/2021 Phelps, Carol
- 03/12/2021 Rubin, Jessica-UConn School of Law