Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 917
Session Year 2021
AN ACT EXEMPTING VETERANS' FEDERAL PENSION BENEFITS FROM INCOME ELIGIBILITY FOR PUBLIC ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS.
To exclude all veterans' federal pension benefits from income when determining eligibility for public assistance programs.
Public Hearing Testimony
Veterans' Affairs Committee
- 02/23/2021 DeGaetano, Eileen-Support
- 02/23/2021 Kelly, Kevin, Senate Republican Leader-Connecticut General Assembly-Support
- 02/23/2021 McCarty, Kathleen, Representative-Support
- 02/23/2021 Seifel, David, Legislative and Regulations Analyst-Department of Social Service-Oppose
- 02/23/2021 Sullivan, Cecelia, Care Partner - Family Advocate-Support