Raised S.B. No. 861
Session Year 2021
AN ACT WAIVING CERTAIN MEDICAL MARIJUANA FEES FOR VETERANS.
To exempt veterans from the registration and administration fees for medical marijuana.
Public Hearing Testimony
Veterans' Affairs Committee
- 02/18/2021 Cappiello, David, representative-mult. medical marijuana dispensaries-Support
- 02/18/2021 Essenter, Brian, Medical Marijuana Counselor-MM Consult CT-Support
- 02/18/2021 Jones, Steve-Support
- 02/18/2021 Kennedy, Steve, CT Team Leader-Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America-Support
- 02/18/2021 Kennedy, Steve-Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America-Support
- 02/18/2021 Kowalski, Linda-Connecticut Medical Cannabis Council-Support
- 02/18/2021 Seagull, Michelle, Commissioner-Dept of Consumer Protection-Mixed
- 02/18/2021 Tinker, Nathan, CEO-CT Pharmacists Association-Support