Raised S.B. No. 856
Session Year 2021
AN ACT INCREASING REPRESENTATION ON THE ENERGY CONSERVATION MANAGEMENT BOARD.
To increase representation on the energy conservation management board, including low-income residential customers and municipalities.
Public Hearing Testimony
Energy and Technology Committee
- 02/18/2021 Brewster, Alan-
- 02/18/2021 Dykes, Katie-Commissioner-DEEP-Conservation Management Board
- 02/18/2021 Hamzy, Donna-Conservation Management Board
- 02/18/2021 Lynch, Cary, Climate - Policy Manager-The Nature Conservancy-Support
- 02/18/2021 McDonnell, Patrick-,-Energy Conservation Management
- 02/18/2021 McLean, Amy, CT Director - Senior Policy Advocate-Acadia Center-Support
- 02/18/2021 Pace, Vincent
- 02/18/2021 Watson, Brenda, Executive Director-Operation Fuel