S.B. No. 413
Session Year 2021
AN ACT WAIVING CERTAIN FEES FOR VETERANS FOR OCCUPATIONAL LICENSURE.
To waive for veterans the fee for the (1) application, (2) initial license, (3) initial permit, (4) initial registration, or (5) other initial credential, required for occupational licensure.
Public Hearing Testimony
Veterans' Affairs Committee
- 02/18/2021 Champlin, Cameron, Lobbyist-Plumbers and Pipefitters Union-Mixed
- 02/18/2021 D Amico, Michael-IBEW-Mixed
- 02/18/2021 Finch, Bill-National Electrical Contractors Association-Support
- 02/18/2021 Glassman, Kimberly, Director-Foundation For Fair Contracting Of Connecticut, Inc-Support
- 02/18/2021 Osten, Cathy, State Senator-Support