Proposed S.B. No. 409
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING THE NONEMERGENCY TRANSPORTATION OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES CONFINED TO A STRETCHER.
To provide persons with disabilities an opportunity to travel in a stretcher van instead of an ambulance.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/19/2021 Allard, Greg, President-Association of Connecticut Ambulance Providers-Anti
- 02/19/2021 Aroh, Kim, President and CEO-Ambulance Service of Manchester and Aetna Ambulance Service-Anti
- 02/19/2021 Curtin, Kim E., President-Curtin Transportation Group-Pro
- 02/19/2021 Mara, Robert, EMT Supervisor-Aetna Ambulance Service-Anti
- 02/19/2021 Osten, Cathy, Senator-19th District-Pro
- 02/19/2021 Passaro, Cara-Hartford HealthCare-Anti
- 02/19/2021 Schietinger, William, Regional Director-American Medical Response of CT-Anti
- 03/03/2021 Gifford, Deidre S., Acting Commissioner-CT Department of Public Health-Anti
- 03/03/2021 Giuletti, Joseph-DOT