Substitute for S.B. No. 393
Session Year 2021
AN ACT REQUIRING A STUDY OF METHODS TO ALLEVIATE HIGH ROOM TEMPERATURES IN RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS.
To allow tenants and students to maintain a reasonable temperature range in their dwellings.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/18/2021 Blounster, A-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Bozzi, Laura-Room Temperature
- 02/18/2021 Jackson, Robert-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Januszewski, Paul-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Osten, Cathy, Senator, 19th District-Room Temperature
- 02/18/2021 Raynis, Caroline-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Souza, John-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Waller, Terry-Housing
- 03/04/2021 Dorian, Trevor-Room Temperature
- 03/04/2021 Lupinacci, Carl-Housing