S.B. No. 371
Session Year 2011
AN ACT CONCERNING THE INDICATION OF A PERSON'S STATUS AS A VETERAN ON A MOTOR VEHICLE OPERATOR'S LICENSE AND IDENTITY CARD AND THE ISSUANCE OF FREE PASSES FOR ANY STATE PARK, FOREST OR STATE RECREATIONAL FACILITY TO CERTAIN DISABLED VETERANS.
To require the Commissioner of Motor Vehicles to include a person's status as a veteran on such person's motor vehicle operator's license or identity card at the request of such person.
Public Hearing Testimony
Veterans' Affairs Committee
- 02/10/2011 Debbi Newton- National Guard Association of Connecticut
- 02/10/2011 Debbi Newton-Connecticut Veterans & Military Coalition
- 02/10/2011 Gary E. Waterhouse- 3rd District Veterans of Foreign Wars
- 02/10/2011 John Anzidei
- 02/10/2011 Linda Schwartz-Commissioner Connecticut Department of Veterans Affairs
- 02/10/2011 Michael J. Fox-Commander 3rd District Department of Connecticut Veterans of Foreign Wars
- 02/10/2011 Representative Mary M. Mushinsky
- 02/10/2011 Robert A. Hunter- Veterans of Foreign Wars