Substitute for S.B. No. 11
Session Year 2011
AN ACT CONCERNING THE RATE APPROVAL PROCESS FOR CERTAIN HEALTH INSURANCE POLICIES.
To establish procedures for a hearing for rate or amount filings made for certain insurance policies, agreements or contracts, to authorize the Healthcare Advocate or the Attorney General, or both, to be a party to any such hearing and to specify the amount of time the Insurance Department is required to retain certain records.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 02/17/2011 American Council of Life Insurers
- 02/17/2011 Anthem BC-BS
- 02/17/2011 CT Association of Health Plans
- 02/17/2011 CT ENT Society, et al.
- 02/17/2011 Insurance Association of CT
- 02/17/2011 Insurance Department
- 02/17/2011 Jamie Mott
- 02/17/2011 Jennifer Hatch, ConnPIRG
- 02/17/2011 Jennifer Jaff, Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness
- 02/17/2011 Karen Schuessler, Citizens for Economic Opportunity
- 02/17/2011 Lindsay Farrell, CT Working Families
- 02/17/2011 Lori Pelletier, CT AFL-CIO
- 02/17/2011 Martin M. Looney, 11th District
- 02/17/2011 Tom Swan, CT Citizen Action Group
- 02/17/2011 Victoria Veltri, Office of the Healthcare Advocate