Raised H.B. No. 6644
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING A STUDY OF CERTAIN PROPERTY TAX REFORMS.
To study the fiscal impact and feasibility of municipalities, certain taxing districts and regional school districts establishing a cap on annual property tax growth.
Public Hearing Testimony
Planning and Development Committee
- 03/22/2021 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-COST-Oppose
- 03/22/2021 Girardin, Ken, Direct. of Policy and Research-Study of Certain Prop Tax Sup
- 03/22/2021 Hamzy, Donna, Advocacy-CCM-Property tax reform sup
- 03/22/2021 Hamzy, Donna, Advocacy-CCM-Study of Certain Prop Tax Sup
- 03/22/2021 Perras, Jim, CEO-Homebuilders - Remodelers Association of CT-1064 supp, 1068 opp, 6639 supp, 6641 supp change,
- 03/22/2021 Ray