Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6637
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING A MENTAL HEALTH BILL OF RIGHTS FOR DEAF, DEAFBLIND AND HARD OF HEARING PERSONS.
To establish a state-wide mental health services program to provide mental health services tailored to the specialized needs of deaf, deaf-blind and hard of hearing persons.
Public Hearing Testimony
Human Services Committee
- 03/25/2021 Bravin Jeffrey-ASD
- 03/25/2021 Comey, Robin, State Representative-CGA
- 03/25/2021 Corson, Harvey, Dr.
- 03/25/2021 CT Dept. of Mental Health - Addiction
- 03/25/2021 Delphin-Rittmon, Mirriam, Commissioner-Department of Mental Health - Addiction
- 03/25/2021 Dorantes, Vannessa, Commissioner-Department of Childen and Families
- 03/25/2021 Ennis, Tammy
- 03/25/2021 Flaherty, Kathleen, Executive Director-CT Legal Rights Project
- 03/25/2021 Gifford, Deidre, Commissioner-Department of Social Services
- 03/25/2021 Hinchey, Thomas, Clinical Audiologist-CT Academy of Audiology
- 03/25/2021 Joint Statement- 5 Clinicians
- 03/25/2021 Perez, Luis, President and CEO-Mental Health Connecticut
- 03/25/2021 Physicians-CT ENT Society
- 03/25/2021 Render, Melissa
- 03/25/2021 Scheff, Jordan, Commissioner-Department of Developmental Services
- 03/25/2021 Wilson, Karen