Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6606
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN DISTRESSED MUNICIPALITIES AND THE RENOVATION OF HISTORIC MIXED-USE BUILDINGS.
To require the Commissioner of Economic and Community Development to study economic development issues affecting distressed municipalities and opportunity zones in the state and establish a task force to study impediments to the renovation of historic mixed-use buildings in the state.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/18/2021 CO-Chairs-Main Street Working Group-Support
- 03/18/2021 Collins Jr., Randall, Advocacy Manager-Ct Conference of Municipalities-Support
- 03/18/2021 Horan, Jim, Executive Director-USC Connecticut
- 03/18/2021 Lattimer, Genevieve, Executive Director-First Town Downtown-Support
- 03/18/2021 McMahon, Patrick, CEO-Connecticut Main Street Center-Support
- 03/18/2021 Pickering, Francis, Executive Director-Western Connecticut Council of Governments
- 03/18/2021 Schwendy, Kent, President and CEO-Corporations for Independent Living-Support