Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6569
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION.
To (1) revise the membership of the task force tasked with studying compliance with motor vehicle registration laws, and (2) require a resident of this state to make an appointment with the Commissioner of Motor Vehicles to register a motor vehicle with number plates issued by another state within thirty days of establishing residency.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/08/2021 Digiovancarlo, Michael, Rep.-74th District-Pro
- 03/08/2021 Division of Criminal Justice-Support
- 03/08/2021 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-Council of Small Towns-Pro
- 03/08/2021 Lineaweaver - Chaponis, Jennifer - John, Member-CT Assoc. of Assessing Officers, Inc.-Pro
- 03/08/2021 O Leary, Neil, Mayor-Waterbury-Pro
- 03/08/2021 Pickering, Francis R,, Executive Director-WestCOG-Comments