Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6534
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING EMERGENCY ACTION PLANS FOR INTERSCHOLASTIC AND INTRAMURAL ATHLETIC EVENTS.
To require public and nonpublic schools to develop and implement emergency action plans for responding to serious and life-threatening sports-related injuries that occur during interscholastic and intramural athletic events.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/03/2021 Balsamo, Fred, Executive Director-CT Association of Athletic Directors
- 03/03/2021 Canzanella, Joe, Executive Director-CT High School Coaches Association
- 03/03/2021 Diakogeorgiou, Eleni, Co-Chair-CATA Governmental Affairs Committee
- 03/03/2021 Eason, Christianne, Vice President of Sport Safety-Korey Stringer Institute
- 03/03/2021 Klarides-Ditria, Nicole
- 03/03/2021 Lungarini, Glenn, Executive Director-CAS-CIAC
- 03/03/2021 Marohn, Wiliam, Immediate Past Safety Director-Glastonbury Youth Football Association
- 03/03/2021 Russell-Tucker, Charlene, Deputy Commissioner-State Department of Education