Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6461
Session Year 2021
AN ACT IMPLEMENTING THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE TASK FORCE REGARDING THE PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF MENTAL ILLNESS AT INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION.
To (1) implement the recommendations of the task force regarding the prevention and treatment of mental illness at institutions of higher education, (2) require health insurers to maintain explanations of benefits as confidential in certain circumstances, and (3) allow minors to receive more than six outpatient mental health treatment sessions without the consent of a parent or guardian.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 03/02/2021 Connecticut Senate Democrats
- 03/02/2021 Connecticut Association of Health Plans
- 03/02/2021 Daugherty, Eleanor, EdD, AVP-UCONN Student Affairs - Dean of Students
- 03/02/2021 Shaiken, Ben, Manager, A-PP-The Alliance
- 03/02/2021 Spoltore, Janet, PhD, ABPP, Director of SCHS-Connecticut College
- 03/02/2021 Widness, Jennifer, President-CCIC