Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6398
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING VARIOUS REVISIONS TO STATUTES CONCERNING THE DEPARTMENT OF MENTAL HEALTH AND ADDICTION SERVICES.
To allow (1) patients in the maximum security building at Whiting Forensic Hospital to be present during routine searches of personal belongings and to add two members to the hospital's advisory board, and (2) the Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services to use one electronic health record system that all clinical staff can use for documentation across all department clinics and hospitals.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/03/2021 Craig, Suzi, Chief Strategy Officer-Mental Health CT
- 03/03/2021 Delphin-Rittmon, Miriam, Commissioner-Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- 03/03/2021 Flaherty, Kathleen, Executive Director-CT Legal Rights Project, Inc.
- 03/03/2021 McConney Moore, Kelly, Interim Senior Policy Counsel-American Civil Liberties Union of Connecticut
- 03/03/2021 Veltri, Victoria, Executive Director-Office of Health Strategy