Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6385
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING ENHANCEMENTS TO CERTAIN AGRICULTURAL PROGRAMS.
To (1) include chicken eggs as part of the state-funded Connecticut Farmers' Market/WIC and Senior Nutrition programs, (2) increase fines for violating certain farm product grading and marketing requirements, (3) provide the Commissioner of Agriculture with infraction authority for the violation of statutes under the commissioner's authority, and (4) increase vouchers for said nutrition programs.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/10/2021 Burr, Bonnie, Assistant Director-Department Head-UCONN Dept. of Agriculture Health and Natural Resources
- 02/10/2021 Crawford, Mary Ellen
- 02/10/2021 Hurlburt, Bryan P., Commissioner-Dept. of Agriculture, State of CT-Pro
- 02/10/2021 Mushinsky, Mary M., Representative-State of CT, House Of Representatives-Pro
- 02/10/2021 Mushinsky, Mary, Representative, FACT SHEET-State of CT, House Of Representatives
- 02/10/2021 Pronovost, Susan, Executive Director-CT Greenhouse Growers Association-Pro