Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6323
Session Year 2011
AN ACT MAKING CONFORMING CHANGES TO THE INSURANCE STATUTES PURSUANT TO THE FEDERAL PATIENT PROTECTION AND AFFORDABLE CARE ACT, AND ESTABLISHING A STATE HEALTH PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM.
To make conforming and technical changes to the general statutes pursuant to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), to authorize the Insurance Department to enforce provisions of the PPACA and to establish a Connecticut Health Partnership exchange pursuant to the PPACA.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 02/14/2011 AARP
- 02/14/2011 Allen Hinden
- 02/14/2011 Allen Hindin, United Cerebral Palsy Hudson Valley Community Services
- 02/14/2011 American Cancer Society
- 02/14/2011 Brian Duchan
- 02/14/2011 Brian S. Duchan
- 02/14/2011 CCM
- 02/14/2011 David L. Fried
- 02/14/2011 Delta Dental of New Jersey
- 02/14/2011 Ellen Andrews, CT Health Policy Project
- 02/14/2011 Insurance Department
- 02/14/2011 Jane McNichol, Legal Assistance Resource Center of CT, Inc.
- 02/14/2011 Jennifer C. Jaff, Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness, Inc.
- 02/14/2011 Jill Zorn, Universal Health Care Foundation of CT
- 02/14/2011 Jody Wynn Rodiger
- 02/14/2011 Jon Davis
- 02/14/2011 Jonathan B. Knapp
- 02/14/2011 Jonathan Knapp
- 02/14/2011 Karen Bullock, National Association of Social Workers CT Chapter
- 02/14/2011 Mark B. Derosiers
- 02/14/2011 Mark Desrosiers
- 02/14/2011 Matthew Katz, CT State Medical Society
- 02/14/2011 Office of the Speaker
- 02/14/2011 Paul Filson, Service Employees International Union
- 02/14/2011 Peter J. M. Peterson
- 02/14/2011 Peter J.M. Peterson
- 02/14/2011 Sheldon Toubman, New Haven Legal Assistance Association, Inc.
- 02/14/2011 Tom Swan, CT Citizen Action Group
- 02/14/2011 Victoria Veltri, Office of teh Healthcare Advocate
- 02/14/2011 William C. Nash
- 02/14/2011 William Nash