Substitute for H.B. No. 6193
Session Year 2021
AN ACT SUBJECTING CERTAIN NONSTATE ENTITIES THAT SERVE A GOVERNMENTAL FUNCTION TO THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT AND THE CODES OF ETHICS.
To subject certain nonstate entities that serve a governmental function to the Freedom of Information Act and the codes of ethics.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 03/26/2021 .Speaker Order
- 03/26/2021 CT House Republican Office
- 03/26/2021 Freedom of Information Commission
- 03/26/2021 Jacklin, Michele, Co-chair-CT Council on Freedom of Information
- 03/26/2021 Lewandowski, Peter, Executive Director-Office of State Ethics
- 03/26/2021 McConney Moore, Kelly, interim senior policy counsel-ACLU Connecticut