Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6110
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING ELECTRONIC NICOTINE DELIVERY SYSTEMS AND VAPOR PRODUCTS AND ONLINE SALES AND SHIPMENT.
To require online sellers of electronic nicotine delivery systems and vapor products to require purchasers of such systems and products to (1) provide identification at the time of purchase, and (2) ensure that the name on such identification matches the name on the method of payment used to make the purchase.
Public Hearing Testimony
Committee on Children
- 02/04/2021 Alderman, Nancy
- 02/04/2021 Department of Public Health
- 02/04/2021 Dr Melanie Sue Collins, Dr. Alyssa Bennett-Connecticut Children s
- 02/04/2021 Juleson-Scopino, Kelly, Co-President - Chief External Affairs Office-The Governor s Prevention Partnership
- 02/04/2021 Laut, Geralyn, Executive Board Member-Amplify
- 02/04/2021 Rumbaugh, Kate, Vice President State Government Affairs-Juul Labs
- 02/04/2021 Shaer, Jonathon, Executive Director-New England Convenience Store and Energy Marketers Association