Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6099
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING ANTITRUST ISSUES AND THE PALLIATIVE USE OF MARIJUANA AND THE SALE OF HEMP AND HEMP PRODUCTS.
To require proposed changes in ownership of medical marijuana businesses licensed by the Department of Consumer Protection to be reviewed by the Office of the Attorney General to determine whether such changes would violate antitrust laws and to allow medical marijuana producers to purchase hemp and hemp products from entities that are not part of the medical marijuana program.
Public Hearing Testimony
General Law Committee
- 02/25/2021 Kowalski, Linda-The CT Medical Cannabis Council-Con
- 02/25/2021 McConney Moore, Kelly, Interim sr. policy counsel-ACLU Connecticut-Pro
- 02/25/2021 Seagull, Michelle, Commissioner-Department of Consumer Protection
- 02/25/2021 Tinker, Nathan, Secretary-Academy of Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- 02/25/2021 Tong, William, Attorney General-State of Connecticut-Pro
- 02/25/2021 Zachs, Ben-Fine Fettle