Substitute for H.B. No. 5833
Session Year 2019
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A PILOT PROGRAM FOR THE EXPANSION OF ADVANCED MANUFACTURING CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS.
To establish a pilot program to expand advanced manufacturing certificate programs offered by regional community-technical colleges to eight public high schools throughout the state.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 02/05/2019 Connecticut Manfactuers Collaborative
- 02/05/2019 Conway, Matthew, Superintendent-Derby Public Schools
- 02/05/2019 Duncan, Nora, State Director-AARP CT
- 02/05/2019 DuPont, Richard, Director of Community-Campus Relations AMTC-Housatonic Community College
- 02/05/2019 Fedus, Donna, Gerontologis - Founder-Borrow My Glasses, LLC
- 02/05/2019 Fraser, Elizabeth, Policy Director-CT Association for Human Services
- 02/05/2019 Gildea, Jim, Chairman-Derby Board of Education
- 02/05/2019 Hernandez, Steven, Executive Director-Commission on Women, Children - Seniors