Proposed H.B. No. 5730
Session Year 2021
AN ACT ELIMINATING SERVICE IN TIME OF WAR AS AN ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR VETERANS' BENEFITS.
To eliminate service in time of war as an eligibility criteria for veterans' benefits granted by the state.
Public Hearing Testimony
Veterans' Affairs Committee
- 02/11/2021 Buckbee, Bill, Representative-CT General Assembly-Support
- 02/11/2021 Flowers, Tom-American Legion-No Position
- 02/11/2021 Kinsall, Alvin G., Chairman-New London Veterans Affairs Committee-Support
- 02/11/2021 Trudeau, Emily-Support
- 02/11/2021 VandenBroek, Millie, Policy Counsel-CT Veterans Legal Center-Support