H.B. No. 5668
Session Year 2021
AN ACT REQUIRING THE OFFICE OF HIGHER EDUCATION TO ESTABLISH A MICROCREDENTIAL PILOT PROGRAM.
To require the Office of Higher Education to establish a pilot program to develop a virtual platform on which state residents can earn microcredentials.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 03/09/2021 Glovin, Peter
- 03/09/2021 Leonard, Patrick, COO, Co-Founder-MIDAS Education
- 03/09/2021 Marimon, Shannon, Executive Director-ReadyCT
- 03/09/2021 Vallieres, Kelli, PhD, Vice President-Governor s Workforce Council
- 03/09/2021 Widness, Jennifer, President-CCIC
- 03/09/2021 Zane, Ashley, Government Affairs-CBIA