Proposed H.B. No. 5457
Session Year 2021
AN ACT SUSPENDING PENALTIES AND INTEREST FOR CERTAIN LATE FILINGS.
To suspend the imposition of penalties and interest for certain late filings to assist individuals and businesses in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 03/08/2021 Collins, Randy, Advocacy Manager-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities-Oppose
- 03/08/2021 House Republican Office
- 03/08/2021 Kluczwski, C.C.M.C., David, Tax Collector-Town of Fairfield
- 03/08/2021 Markowski, Andy-National Federation of Independent Business -NFIB--Support
- 03/08/2021 State of Ct. House Republican Office-Support
- 03/08/2021 Traub, Wendy-Support