H.B. No. 5048
Session Year 2011
AN ACT REQUIRING CERTIFICATE OF NEED APPROVAL FOR THE TERMINATION OF INPATIENT AND OUTPATIENT SERVICES BY A HOSPITAL.
To require any hospital that seeks to terminate inpatient or outpatient services currently offered by the hospital to file a certificate of need application with the Office of Health Care Access division of the Department of Public Health.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 02/09/2011 CT Hospital Assoc.
- 02/09/2011 Dan McIntyre, The Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- 02/09/2011 Dr. Steven D. Hanks, The Hospital of Central CT
- 02/09/2011 Griffin Hospital
- 02/09/2011 Jeffrey Flaks, Hartford Hospital
- 02/09/2011 Joseph B. Bisson, Hospital of St. Raphael
- 02/09/2011 Lawrence and Memorial Hospital
- 02/09/2011 Lisa D'Abrosca, Lawrence and Memorial Hospital, AFT Local 5049
- 02/09/2011 Mary Consoli, Danbury Nurses' Union Unit 47, Local 5047
- 02/09/2011 Natasha M. Pierre, Permanent Commission on the Status of Women
- 02/09/2011 Peter J. Karl, Eastern CT Health Network
- 02/09/2011 Rep. Claire L. Janowski
- 02/09/2011 Ron Bianchi, St Vincent's Medical Center
- 02/09/2011 Speaker of the House Christopher G. Donovan
- 02/09/2011 St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center
- 02/09/2011 The Stamford Hospital
- 02/09/2011 Yale New Haven Health System