I. CONVENE MEETING
II. REMARKS BY THE CHAIRS
III. CONCEPTS TO BE RAISED:
1. AAC Dispensation and Insurance Coverage of a Prescribed Drug During Review of an Adverse Determination Review or a Final Adverse Determination.
2. AA Decreasing the Time Frame For Certain Adverse Determination Grievances.
3. AAC the Qualifications of Clinical Peers For Adverse Determination Reviews.
4. AA Prohibiting Health Insurers From Using Step Therapy For Prescription Drugs.
5. AAC Audits by Pharmacy Benefit Managers.
6. AAC Electronic Funds Transfer Payments to Pharmacies.
7. AAC Health Insurance Coverage For Mental Health Services.
8. AAC the Insurance Department's Review of Health Insurance Premium Rates.
9. AAC Public Hearings For Long-Term Care Insurance Rate Increase Requests.
10. AA Requiring Certain Disclosures For Long-Term Care Policies.
11. AAC the Duties of the Connecticut Health Insurance Exchange.
12. AAC the Connecticut Health Insurance Exchange Board of Directors.
13. AAC Changes to the Property and Casualty Insurance Statutes.
14. AAC Personal Risk Insurance Rate Filings.
15. AAC the Confidentiality of Underwriting Guidelines.
16. AAC Factors Used in Automobile Insurance Rating.
17. AAC Portable Electronics Insurance.
18. AAC the Transfer of Tax Credits Among Affiliates of an Insurance Company.
19. AA Establishing a Tax Credit For the Purchase of Long-Term Care Insurance.
20. AA Eliminating the Real Estate Conveyance Tax Payable to the State.
21. AAC the Legislative Commissioners' Recommendations For Technical and Minor Changes to the Insurance and Related Statutes.
IV. PROPOSED BILL TO BE DRAFTED AS COMMITTEE BILL:
1. Proposed H.B. No. 5072 AN ACT CONCERNING AUTOMOTIVE GLASS WORK. (INS)
V. PROPOSED BILLS TO BE RESERVED FOR SUBJECT MATTER HEARING:
1. Proposed H.B. No. 5073 AN ACT CONCERNING MOTOR VEHICLE GLASS REPAIR SERVICE. (INS)
2. Proposed H.B. No. 5160 AN ACT CONCERNING AUTOMOBILE LIABILITY INSURANCE. (INS)
VI. The Insurance and Real Estate Committee will hold a committee meeting at 12:00PM in Rm 2D on Tuesday, January 22, 2013.